Sari la conținut

Gânsacu`Complaint

Aarryah

Postări Recomandate

Nick: Aarryah

Nick admin: Gânsacu`

Map: de_mirage
More details: [SM] ADMIN Gânsacu` i-a dat Mute jucatorului raw sauce ! (Durată: 10 minute | Motiv: noob), So the person that got muted "raw sauce" had also been muted and banned yesterday for mic spam. As "raw sauce" did that multiple times i thought he muted him for that and told him to tell me if "raw sauce" is annoying and spamming his mic so i can ban him for a short amount of time as he had done the same yesterday.(Keep in mind i was being super nice about this situation) and right after that he all of a sudden was being super rude to me even though i didnt do anything i was on the opposite team. Unfortunately this isnt the first time he has acted super rude to me and i doubt it will be the last and this is why im making this request so he undrestands his making in a way. Also i forgot to mention at least half of the times he asks another staff member on the server to spectating someone even though he could very well do it himself and then tell the admin or mod to ban the person after he has the demo.
Proofs: http://prntscr.com/knu2ei
Other remarks: I did not make this post to be mean to Gansacu but for him to undrestand that he has a responsibiltiy on the server and he cant be rude to others like he may want to.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

He is rude with all on server because he has admin and he think he's superior

76561198972966269.png

Link spre comentariu

off : future tu nu mai ai admin =))

on :  This isnt a reason at all to make a complain about someone , at least with this amount of evidence . I hope u understand that and i also think that Gansacu just dosent like u , imean many times when he was a helper and asked u to ban someone and things like that u just ignored him .

- Long story short with this amount of evidence I  don t agree with this complain 

Editat de ERQUUS

1-800-DEAD-ASS

who.%21.gif

supervillain

Link spre comentariu

42 minutes ago, ERQUUS said:

off : future tu nu mai ai admin =))

on :  This isnt a reason at all to make a complain about someone , at least with this amount of evidence . I hope u understand that and i also think that Gansacu just dosent like u , imean many times when he was a helper and asked u to ban someone and things like that u just ignored him .

- Long story short with this amount of evidence I  don t agree with this complain 

I have never ignored him in any way, im or tabbed out of csgo or not looking at chat which happens often and i think most of the other people agree with me that he doesnt not have the best of attitudes on the server as of lately. Not to mention he has been rude to me for very long time and i have helped him in any way i could, i have tried being nice with him but he just hasnt changed his attitute and even though he may hate me that should not cause an argument between us on the server as we are in the staff team and we are supposed to be representing the server in a way of sort.

Link spre comentariu

Ba frate , hai sa va spun . Eu ma joc linistit la tero si dintr-o data primesc raport pe u@ cum ca ,,raw sauce'' ala pune muzica si tipa in microfon . Aarryah fiind la ct , i-am spus (in felul meu si in engleza mea , ca eu inca invat engleza , ca de mic nu mi-a placut sa invat si acum imi pare rau) sa ii dea mute presupusului daca abuzeaza de microfon . Nu m-a bagat in seama si i-am dat mute aluia , iar dupa imi zice de ce i-am dat mute si la fel cum ma ignora si el , l-am ignorat si eu de asemenea . In ss se vede destul de clar ca i-am spus ca nu isi face treaba . Da , pentru ca de multe ori cand eram helper si nu aveam acces la ban , ma uitam pe presupusul codat si daca avea cod (sau daca prindeam o faza clara de cod) ii spuneam sa ii dea ban ; el se baga spec , statea 10 secunde la spec si se uita pe ala si dupa spunea ca e curat ; el nevrand sa ii dea ban , il tot mutam la spec si dupa tot a inceput sa ma intrebe de ce tot il dau la spec intruna si incercam sa ii explic de ce . Vazand ca eu, daca ma uit pe cineva si il rugam sa ii dea ban , se mai uita si el o data , ii spuneam lui sa se uite din prima ; se facea ca nu vede ce scriu si iesea de pe server brusc , eu ramanand cu codatul pe server . Dar mna , eu nu am dovezi cum are el. Si btw , future , tu nu cred ca ai ce cauta aici ca tu nu vezi ca scriem noi pe u@ acum ca nu mai esti admin , deci te rog , nu te mai baga in seama aiurea ca nu ti-a cerut nimeni parerea.

Editat de Gansacu
Link spre comentariu

Acum 4 ore, Aarryah a spus:

I have never ignored him in any way, im or tabbed out of csgo or not looking at chat which happens often and i think most of the other people agree with me that he doesnt not have the best of attitudes on the server as of lately. Not to mention he has been rude to me for very long time and i have helped him in any way i could, i have tried being nice with him but he just hasnt changed his attitute and even though he may hate me that should not cause an argument between us on the server as we are in the staff team and we are supposed to be representing the server in a way of sort.

yes u did . i still remember it , i was on the srv . He asked u to ban someone , u put urself on spec to be sure that the guy is cheating and u just disconnected after 10 secs .

- I am not defending him in any way , i just try to have a non bias opinion because everybody can point fingers , u just have proof that he told u to stfu , and that s really nothing

-- am terminat de citit ce a zis gansacu dupa ce am scris ( pt ca m am plictisit dintr un rand prima oara ) asta , deci amandoi ne amantim situatia =)) 

Editat de ERQUUS

1-800-DEAD-ASS

who.%21.gif

supervillain

Link spre comentariu

2 hours ago, ERQUUS said:

yes u did . i still remember it , i was on the srv . He asked u to ban someone , u put urself on spec to be sure that the guy is cheating and u just disconnected after 10 secs .

- I am not defending him in any way , i just try to have a non bias opinion because everybody can point fingers , u just have proof that he told u to stfu , and that s really nothing

-- am terminat de citit ce a zis gansacu dupa ce am scris ( pt ca m am plictisit dintr un rand prima oara ) asta , deci amandoi ne amantim situatia =)) 

I do not recall this happening because i dont have the best memory but if it did then it is probably because i have something to do more important than speccing at that time and he has asked me to ban multiple people who i had specced for at least half a match and i hadnt found anything. And it may not seem like it to you but you are clearly defending him in every way possible, and i did not make this request for the sole purpose of his ranked getting removed because he worked hard for it and earned, im making this post so he can see how his behavior isnt nice, saying stfu may be nothing to you but still shows his rude attitude. Anyways to finish this argument off like an adult which im not, i made this post for him to realise how rude he has been to me and maybe try to find out why he is like that.

Link spre comentariu

Acum 23 minute, Aarryah a spus:

I do not recall this happening because i dont have the best memory but if it did then it is probably because i have something to do more important than speccing at that time and he has asked me to ban multiple people who i had specced for at least half a match and i hadnt found anything. And it may not seem like it to you but you are clearly defending him in every way possible, and i did not make this request for the sole purpose of his ranked getting removed because he worked hard for it and earned, im making this post so he can see how his behavior isnt nice, saying stfu may be nothing to you but still shows his rude attitude. Anyways to finish this argument off like an adult which im not, i made this post for him to realise how rude he has been to me and maybe try to find out why he is like that.

Honestly i don t like the guy at all . And just to me your attitude feels fake , like is very cringey how u put it , but i dont know u so I may be wrong . In my opinion you dont make a complain about an admin on the forum for everybody just to "see how his behavior isnt nice" and also telling everybody that u don t want nothing to happen to him , you just do that stuff more discreetly . 

So i just treat this as a normal complain and from the evidence u have , again , i cant say nothing but you need to toughen up a lil bit .

Editat de ERQUUS

1-800-DEAD-ASS

who.%21.gif

supervillain

Link spre comentariu

1 hour ago, ERQUUS said:

Honestly i don t like the guy at all . And just to me your attitude feels fake , like is very cringey how u put it , but i dont know u so I may be wrong . In my opinion you dont make a complain about an admin on the forum for everybody just to "see how his behavior isnt nice" and also telling everybody that u don t want nothing to happen to him , you just do that stuff more discreetly . 

So i just treat this as a normal complain and from the evidence u have , again , i cant say nothing but you need to toughen up a lil bit .

well then you dont know me at all, and if you dont know me please dont assume, thank you and have a good day/night!

Link spre comentariu

9 hours ago, PetrW said:

@D3vyd eu zic sa nu mai raspunzi la postari atata timp cat nu ai admin pe server si stai doar 30 min pe zi. pup

30 de minute e activitatea ta pe sapt si pe forum manule nu a mea ,Daca nu are nici-o legatura cu reclamatie si vrei doar sa te iei de mine nu mai comenta ai privat,pup

Link spre comentariu

Alătură-te conversației

Poți posta acum și să te înregistrezi mai târziu. Dacă ai un cont, autentifică-te acum pentru a posta cu contul tău.
Notă: Postarea ta va necesita aprobare moderator înainte de a fi vizibilă.

Vizitator
Răspunde la acest topic...

×   Inserat ca text bogat.   Lipiți ca text simplu

Doar 75 emoji sunt permise.

×   Linkul tău a fost încorporat automat.   Afișează ca link în schimb

×   Conținutul tău precedent a fost restaurat.   Curăță editor

×   Nu poți lipi imagini direct. Încarcă sau inserează imagini din URL.

• Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Am plasat cookie-uri pe dispozitivul tău pentru a îmbunătății navigarea pe acest site. Poți modifica setările cookie, altfel considerăm că ești de acord să continui. Also by continuing using this website you agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.