Sari la conținut

Intel announces new processor

Silcky

Postări Recomandate

Intel's new generation processors prepare to get to the market. The manufacturer announced on Tuesday (30) The eighth generation of chips, called X series, which boasts the classics i3, i5 and i7, in addition to the new core I9, developed to ensure high performance for games, virtual reality and video creation. The revelation occurred during the Computex 2017 and includes the most potent processor of the new line, the core I9-7980XE, which has 18 nuclei and will be sold for from US $1,999.

Explaining what is hyper threading is on Intel processors:

Novo Core i9 promete alto desempenho para gamers (Foto: Reprodução/Intel)

The X series also counts with less powerful and more affordable options. The core I9 itself is sold in models with between 10 and 16 cores and basic clock speed of 3.3 GHz. This value is inferior to the new i7, but is compensated by a larger L3 cache memory (13, 75MB vs. 11 MB of i7).

The chips are compatible with up to four video cards, and can operate with a maximum of four simultaneous monitors with a total resolution of 12k. This ensures that gamers can play in high quality at the same time they streaming and record their departures. Already video editors, for example, can edit and encoded content at the same time without having to wait.

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

• 2 săptămâni mai târziu...

9. Articolele vor fi închise de către moderatorii secțiunii după 7 de zile de la crearea acestora, permitând astfel userilor posibilitatea de a discuta pe tema respectivă în perioada determinată.

62YhqdA.png

b_350_20_323957_202743_F19A15_111111.png

76561198146610190.pngAddFriend.png

62YhqdA.png

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Am plasat cookie-uri pe dispozitivul tău pentru a îmbunătății navigarea pe acest site. Poți modifica setările cookie, altfel considerăm că ești de acord să continui. Also by continuing using this website you agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.